JISCrte at Repository Fringe 2011
July 27, 2011 1 Comment
All six JISCrte projects will be providing an overview of their project progress and activities thus far.
JISCrte aims to build on the investments already made in repository developments and improve repository services (consolidate and embed repositories with other institutional services and processes) and spread good practice more widely.
The six projects involved in this strand of work (projects run from February through December 2011) are:
- Bringing a Buzz to Nectar – University of Northampton
- EXPLORER – De Montfort University
- eNova – led by the Visual Arts Data Service
- Hydrangea in Hull – University of Hull
- MIRAGE 2011 – Middlesex University
- Enhancing a research repository – Glasgow School of Art
Further details of each project (including project plans) are available from here.
We look forward to seeing you and our session is on day 2 of the RepoFringe at 09.30 on Thursday 04th August.